Pilates Reformer Classes
"Change happens through movement and movement heals" - Joseph Pilates
Build a stronger body with the pilates reformer
Join a 6 week block course to kick start your pilates journey.
This 6 week course equips you with the foundation principals of the pilates reformer allowing you to safely use them independently or to book into our pilates reformer classes.
$150 Members | $180 Non-Members
The next block courses starts Wednesday 20th July 6:30pm and will run each Wednesday evening for 6 consecutive weeks.
Pilates Reformer Classes
Once you have completed a pilates foundation course or have previous reformer pilates experience you are able to book into our instructed pilates reformer classes. You can attend on a causal basis or book a regular weekly spot.
To pay per class you can do so casually.
10 Class Concession
Buy a 10 Class Concession and SAVE!
Transform and tone in your own time with the pilates reformer.
If you have had previous experience with the pilates reformer and are looking for a studio to complete your workout you can for as little as $20/wk
Benefits of a Pilates Reformer Workout
It's doesn't matter how fit you are reformer pilates will help develop your whole body.
Like mat pilates, the reformer improves strength — particularly around the core, back, glutes and thighs — flexibility and balance, as well as focus, coordination, posture and body alignment!
A Pilates reformer might look complicated, with its sliding base, springs and straps, but all these components are all designed to allow you to assert more control, and get the most out of your pilates workout.
With Pilates reformer classes, you can increase the benefits of mat pilates, building even better core strength, flexibility, long lean muscles, a healthy back and improved body consciousness.
- The pulley and spring system offers more resistance, enabling you to attain even better posture, coordination, graceful, efficient movement, and back pain relief.
- The resistance of the Pilates Reformer movements helps build stronger bones and long, strong muscles without bulk.
- With a reformer, you can work your arms and legs more thoroughly and harder than in a mat class, for a more comprehensive workout. You’ll see flatter abs, a stronger backs, toned buttocks and thighs.
- A reformer is zero impact and lets you adjust the resistance level to match your ability. Along with the controlled movement and balanced effort, this minimises injuries.
- A reformer is so versatile that exercises can be lying down, sitting, standing, upside down, sideways, pulling the straps, pushing the foot-bar, perched on the foot-bar, using shoulder blocks, pilates balls and rings and more!
Your Pilates Specialists